About Me

My photo
Berwick, Victoria, Australia
My name's Jaki and I'm the busy Retail Manager at Berwick Pharmacy, located in the beautiful village of Berwick, Victoria. I have been involved in the beauty industry for most of my career and at Berwick Pharmacy I have found the perfect place to share my knowledge and passion for beauty products and now, with my blog, I hope to share my passion with many more of you.

Please visit our website Terry White Chemists Berwick

Thursday 11 August 2011

Congratulations to Glenda Senior - Hall Of Fame 2011

Last night, one of our very own, Glenda Senior - Manager of our Estee Lauder Team at Terry White Chemist in Berwick was enlisted into the Estee Lauder Hall of Fame.

Glenda was invited to the Victorian State Awards held at Carousel, Albert Park Lake. There she was presented with her award and a beautiful bouquet of flowers by Terry Little, Brand Manager of Estee Lauder.

Recognised for her immense hard work, commitment and loyalty to her customers. Glenda has been with Estee Lauder for over 17 years and was last night rewarded for her achievements and dedication, not only to her customers but the company as well.

“Over the last 17 years I have been working towards building loyalty with my customers. It is about my customers getting an experience they will remember and will make them want to return. But this isn’t only done by myself, but also by my wonderful team and their hard work. Our commitment is to ensure that each customer that arrives at our counter is given the best possible service and leaves with a smile on their face. Last night was a wonderful achievement and I’m very grateful to have the privilege of working for such an amazing company.”

A well deserved congratulations to Glenda for her commitment and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment