About Me

My photo
Berwick, Victoria, Australia
My name's Jaki and I'm the busy Retail Manager at Berwick Pharmacy, located in the beautiful village of Berwick, Victoria. I have been involved in the beauty industry for most of my career and at Berwick Pharmacy I have found the perfect place to share my knowledge and passion for beauty products and now, with my blog, I hope to share my passion with many more of you.

Please visit our website Terry White Chemists Berwick

Friday 2 December 2011

Pakenham Gazette Oaks Day Best Dressed - Marlene Burhop

A big congratulations to Marlene Burhop who won the Best Dressed Mature Lady award at the Pakenham Gazette Oaks Day on the 3rd of November, 2011. Marlene amazed the judges in a canary yellow dress, complimented with a long deep purple jacket and matching lace shoes and gloves as well as a new season patent black Mimco clutch. 
Marlene also had her make up done on the day by one of our very talented Estee Lauder Ladies..


So there you go ladies, it doesn't matter what age you are, a little pampering is always fun!! 


Upcoming events?? Needing to have you make up done?? Please phone us on 9707 1555 and speak to one of our friendly staff members who will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.


Bye for now!!

1 comment: